February 03, 2008

YEAH WELL I HAVE T SAY I"M FEELIN A BIT BETTER NOW..........


Yeah well i have to say i'm feelin a bit better now, stopped pukin about an hour ago, it was that whiskey what done it, well that an' that diluted aftershave Saen got me to drink, disgusting that is puking up perfume, anyway.....
so yuo might be wonderin where all the rest of these cunts in this firm are, yuo're startin to think its a bit of a one man show, well me too mate, me too. I saw one of the bastards last night down Ellingfort road sitting on the kerb drinking special brew, wher you off to mate i asked him but he just flicked the v's at me an told me to fuck off, nice one i thought..so that's him out wanderin around somewhere in aright fuckinstate and as for the rest of em, saw a load of em in Bermonsey Friday night causing havoc down the bookies. Robbo lent me this book by Zizek, i had to use it to smash some geezer in the jaw, it weren't funny, maybe i told you that already....
anyway, if you're bored of me tell them wankers to stop causing aggro down millwall and get back up here to the proper fuckin territory!
Right so where was i with this story, oh yeah, so Seans lyin there looking up at this golem in a securicor uniform and i'm thinking oh my god this is gonna be a fuckin disaster , and i'm thinking oh no this is lookin bad,looks like he's fallin in love, love at first bleedin sight, but then, get this, she says, Sean, is that yuo? And i'm thinkin eh? How the fuck does she know his name but then it turns out she used to do handjobs in the back of the van for him, he reckoned there was a time when he was getting shifted between Full Sutton up in Yorkshire over to Strangeways in Manchester and somewhere on the M62 she started havin a fiddle darn his keks. I mean bloody hell, you wouldn't think it to look at her, i would've thought she wouldn't be bothered about geezers, specially nasty lookin brutes like sean but there it is, someone out there for everyone they say. So he syas to her , what time do yo knock off? And they arrange to meet in the Dolphin at 8. Oh god i think, thats the end, AINT YOU SICK OF SCREWS SEAN YOU FUCKING KNOBHEAD? Seans gone all starry eyed lookin all dreamy and delerious, that was Brenda he says, i loved her.
I'll tell yuo the rest of the tale ina little while i just need the bog..sorry.......

www.myspace.com/barrysquiggins

No comments: