January 28, 2008





AMERICA WORKS, INC.


RIGHT, LISTEN UP ALL YOU DOLE SCROUNGING SPASTICS! WE’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR PATHETIC BLEATING! IF YOU THOUGHT JOBSEEKERS ALLOWANCE WAS BAD NEWS YOU’RE GONNA WISH YOU AINT NEVER BEEN BORN!
Yes we’re comin for you, each and everyone of you useless welfare sponging scum.
We’re gonna change your attitiude, we’re gonna make you JOBREADY,we’re gonna make you love your low pay mind numbing job!!!
Oh and before you dismiss what I say, you ought to know America Works Inc is comin here, right to your poor, blighted shores.
And we aint goin nowhere til we got every single one of you pathetic retards working out there for $8 an hour , I guess that’s about four quid here, now get out of my sight til I say you can come back in .,,,
………….,,,,,,,,,,,,oh my god, oh I’m sorry, oh dear, I’m not really feeling well, Irene could you bring me some coffee, and an aspirin maybe? Yes sorry about that, what I meant to say, was…..
..........hi,my names Pete and we’re here to help, we’re gonna give you all the instructions you’ll ever need so you’ll never have to bear the burden of thinking for yourself. Yes getting up at three a.m to do a cleaning job in the city is good for the soul, it constitutes moral fibre, it’s what you need to get yourself back on track and we’re just the people to help you with that. See you soon in an employment zone near you.
Peter Cove, founder, America Works Inc.


OI COVE!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: